Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing phonlabteachable.com or Phonlab.teachable.com you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily view the materials (information or software) on phonlabteachable.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials, download or post copies of our video or written guides;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by phonlab.teachable.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on phonlabteachable.com web site are provided ‘as is’. phonlabteachable.com, Phonlab LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall phonlab.teachable.com, Phonlab LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on phonlabteachable.com Internet site, even if phonlabteachable.com or a Phonlab authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on phonlabteachable.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors phonlabteachable.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. phonlabteachable.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. phonlabteachable.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
phonlab.teachable.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by phonlab.teachable.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. RefundsNo refunds for any course tuition at phonlab.teachable.com, phonlabteachable.com, phonlabtech.com, phonlab.net . Once you have access to the information on the site the sale is final. By enrolling in any course on Phonlab you are purchasing digital goods and access to this information. Information can not be return and because of this refunds are not available. If you have a special situation that you need me to look into please email us at Phonlabtech@gmail.com Thanks.
10. SubscriptionsPhonlab is subscription based classes you only have access to these lessons if you are paying the subscription. When you pick monthly or yearly subscription during your enrollment you agree to let phonlab charge your credit card or PayPal account until you unenroll from phonlab E-campus. To unenroll all you have to do is email us at email@example.com and request to have your enrollment cancelled. If you paid with PayPal just login to your PayPal account and cancel your reaccurring payments. Check out this LINK for more details. Only the chromebook support course and the Android and IOS app developer courses offer a life time access option without a subscription.
11. Spamming comments and Forum Conduct
Spamming the same comment all over Phonlab E-campus is not allowed and can end in a termination of your membership to Phonlab E-Campus. Please only comment once to keep everything clean and give us time to get back to you with a answer. Profanity, Racial, Sexual, Religious, and Harassing comments toward members, staff, and students is strictly prohibited. We have a zero tolerance policy which will result in a lifetime ban from Phonlab. There is no selling or posting of any service in the forum posts.
12. Sharing Phonlab Content is Prohibited
Sharing Phonlab and Phonlab LLC content on forums or on line in any way is grounds for termination and will cause you to get banned from the site. Your access to Phonlab E-Campus will be removed and there will not be any refunds.
Phonlab LLC Saint John, IN. 46373